POPULAR E LIQUID
LG HG2 LiMn 18650 Vape Battery (3000mAh 20A-35 Amp Peak)
Special Price $7.99 Regular Price $14.99
LG HG2 18650 Vape Batteries- 3000mAh 20A-35A Peak - The all-new LG 18650 HG2 20A 3000mAh vape batteries are the perfect batteries to use in VV/VW ecig Mods, pairing LGs renowned quality and consistency with an industry-leading battery life and amperage output combination.
Please View Warning Below
LG HG2 18650 Vape Battery
The all new LG 18650 HG2 3000mah vape batteries are 18mm and perfect batteries to use in VV/VW e cig mods, 22-23mm tube mods and most 18650 box mods pairing LGs renowned quality and consistency with an industry-leading battery life and amperage output combination.
LG HG2 18650 vape batteries have a high capacity of 3000mAh and can support a maximum load of 35A, making them perfect for low sub-ohm resistance vaping on your favorite e cig mod. LG HG2 batteries are considered amongst the best and safest for sub-ohm vaping due to their high Amp limit of 35A. Check out our other lithium vape batteries.
Manufacturer's listed Specifications Of LG HG2 18650 Vape Battery:
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Cut Off Voltage: 2.5V
- Continuous Maximum Charge Current: 4A
- Continuous Maximum Discharge Current: 20A constant current, 35A pulse current load
Features Of Genuine LG HG2 18650 Battery (3000mAh 20A):
- High Drain- 20A constant current
- Model: LG 18650 HG2
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
- Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
- Weight Max. 48.0 g
- Positive Terminal: Flat top
- Color: Brown
LG HG2 Battery Package Contents:
- 1 x LG HG2 18650 Vape Battery3000mah
Price is per battery!
Warranty and Replacement info:
Sorry, but there is no warranty or replacement on LG 18650 Li-ion Batteries
You must be familiar with the proper use of Lithium ion batteries before purchase. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Improper use or mishandling of Lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if used improperly or mishandled
- Only use with property circuitry in a protected battery pack
- Only use within manufacturer listed specifications
- NEVER store loose battery/batteries in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case or box.
- ALWAYS keep batteries away from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if wrapper, insulator or battery is damaged in any way.
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, incinerate, expose to liquids or high temperatures
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapingZone.com, its parent company and/or subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
VapingZone.com, its parent company and/or subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please make sure you are knowledgeable and understand how the batteries/chargers you are using work and how to care for them properly.
Please make sure that you are knowledgeable and understand all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface, never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible signs of damage on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery or battery charger if there is any visible sign of damage present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Please of dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
|Shipping For Product||0.000000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|
Write Your Own Review