POPULAR E LIQUID
SMOK MAG 225W TC E Cig Starter Kit with TFV12 Prince Vape Tank
As low as $69.95 Regular Price $99.95
The SMOK MAG 225W TC E Cig Starter Kit delivers a striking masterpiece with ergonomic implementations, presenting an aggressively designed device integrated with SMOKTech's premiere output chipset to pair with the high-caliber TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Vape Tank.
Recommended Nicotine Level for subohm units
Low Nicotine: 3mg
Meduim Nicotine: 6-8mg
High Nicotine: 10-12mg
Smok Mag 225W TC and TFV12 Prince Starter Kit
The SMOK MAG 225W TC Starter Kit delivers a striking masterpiece with ergonomic implementations, presenting an aggressively designed device integrated with SMOKTech's premiere output chipset to pair with the high-caliber SMOK's TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Vape Tank.
The structural design of the SMOK Mag 225W TC E Cig Box Mod is made with a futuristic control face along the trigger-inspired chassis, streamlined with a comfortable palm rest and an oversized firing switch. Furthermore, e cig battery installations of the dual high-amp 18650 (sold separately) is opened via flower-shaped button located on the side of the face, allowing access to the sliding battery compartment. To buy replacement vape coils for TFV12 Prince vape tank for your mag kit, click on the link.
The Mag 225W Starter Kit is built with SMOKTech's latest technology, presenting a customizable and user-friendly full-color OLED screen that provides essential data at a glance with vibrant displays. The Mag Kit features a maximum output of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from temperature control (TC) suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision as well a full-suite of protection.
Each SMOK Mag 225W Starter Kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the performance TFV12 Prince Coil System. Exceptionally designed with striking visual prowess and ergonomically crafted with the SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub Ohm Vape Tank, the SMOK Mag 225W TC Starter Kit is set to be the new prolific system in the industry.
SMOK MAG 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 92mm X 65mm X 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Power Output: 6-225W
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05 Ohm to 3.0 Ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600 degree Fahrenheit output range
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access - Flower-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Micro USB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5 ML Standard Juice Capacity
- 8 ML Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Crown-Style Design
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control Slots at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm Atomizer Head V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm Atomizer Head V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
SmokTech Mag 225W Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 X Mag 225W TC Box Mod
- 1 X TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 X 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 X 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 X Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 X Micro USB Port
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel wire vaping coils.
How to build the RBA
- Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
- Take RBA deck apart.
- Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is not touching the base.
- Cutting the ends of wire off.
- Cutting a strip of cotton, and placing it in the middle.
- Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it is not too short and not too long.
- Wet the coil with your e liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remain the same.
Warranty and Replacement info:
15 days replacement on defective parts or DOA, beginning from the date shipped. No Refunds. The return policy does not cover physical damage. The customer is responsible for paying to ship the defective item to VapingZone for warranty replacement.
Write Your Own Review