POPULAR E LIQUID
Aspire ET-S BVC eGo Clearomizer Glassomizers
As low as $9.95
The ET-S BVC eGo Glassomizer 1.8ohm is an upgrade version of ET BVC, it has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the Glass tank with two small windows that allow you to see how much liquid is left in the tank at all times.
Aspire ET-S Clearomizer 1.8Ohm, 3ML
The ET-S BVC Clearomizer is an upgraded version of ET BVC, it has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the glass version clearomizer tank with two small windows that allow you to see how much liquid is left in the vape tank. If you want a small vape tank that fits perfectly on a pen design vape battery, then this is highly recommended for you. Having a standard 510 thread it is compatible with a wide range of e-cig mods.
This tank makes use of today’s bottom vertical vape coil design, resulting in better vape flavor and fuller clouds. Reason being that it allows more airflow from the bottom of your tank when inhaling in. It provides better performance as well as it allows you to have longer vape coil life. Easily expect around two weeks vaping on this vape tank without getting any dry hits or leakage issues. Holding 3ML of e-liquid is plenty of capacity to get you through the day on lower power without the requirement of constant filling.
To get you started, the Aspire ET-S BVC vape tank comes with a pre-installed 1.8 Ohm rated coil. These provide superior vape flavor, vapor and last twice as longer than the original BDC coils with the older version. In fact, it is the same type of coils that fit the Aspire ET, ET-S, Vivi Nova, Mini Nova and K1 series. You will never have problems finding replacement coils with this vape tank. Make sure you prime it up before use; to avoid getting the nasty burnt taste. Not being sub- ohm it operates very efficiently both in terms of battery and e-liquid consumption.
Filling up the Aspire ET-S clearomizer Tank-
We also sell replacement vape coils if you need it in the future. Filling up the Aspire ET-S clearomizers is simple.
1. All you need to do is turn it upside down and unscrew the base off.
2. Tilt the tank to a 45 degrees angle and using your e-cig liquid bottle to pour a few drops into the inner walls.
3. When filling up the vape tank, please be careful that you don’t get it into center area, as this will result in the e-juice coming in your mouth or leak at the bottom.
4. Once you have filled it up, re-screw it back onto the base of the tank while keeping it upside down.
How To Replace Vape Coil Of Aspire ET-S clearomizer Tank
A coil replacement is also a very simple process.
1. All that is required is to remove the glass from the base by twisting it off.
2. Then unscrew the coil head, throw it in the garbage bin and insert your brand-new vape coil.
3. As you can already tell, the Aspire ET-S BVC is simple to maintain and use on a regular basis. You don’t need big wattage e-cig mods to power this thing, something small that can push between 15-20 watts would work perfectly.
If you are using an EGO style vape mode with a 510 connector, this will sit on top correctly. It comes with a wide range of colors like black, stainless steel, blue, red; so you will have the opportunity to match up with the color of your e-cig battery. The filling is also very simple, making it an ideal vape tank for many first-time users. For the money, the Aspire ET-S BVC is a brilliant piece of kit. If you are looking for a solid performer then you will be surprised what this vape tank can offer for its small compact size.
Specifications Of Aspire ET-S BVC eGo Clearomizer Glassomizers
Uses the new BVC (bottom vertical coil) atomizer
Approximately 3ml e-liquid Capacity
Glass Vape Tank
Permanently attached mouthpiece
Dimensions: 3"L x 7/16"D
Sorry, but there is no warranty or replacement on atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers or tanks.
Write Your Own Review